Apprentice for office management (m/f/x)
The Pininfarina Deutschland GmbH is a renowned engineering service provider in the automotive sector. We serve well-known OEMs such as BMW, Porsche or Daimler as well as system suppliers and suppliers. Our 300-strong expert team offers an exclusive entire vehicle development – from the idea to the start of production. At the same time, we attach great importance to satisfied customers, professional development and collegial co-operation. Join our team as:
> Apprentice for office management (m/f/d), Munich
- Your three-year training includes the organization and coordination of administrative, project and order-related processes, assistance tasks and communication with internal and external partners.
- You get to know other departments, such as Human Resources, Controlling and Sales and support them in their activities.
- You are responsible for various projects, topics and areas of responsibility.
- You support the planning and implementation of corporate events.
- In addition to your practical training in the company, you will visit the relevant vocational school. Here you supplement your practical knowledge with theoretical basics.
- A good middle school diploma, high school diploma or equivalent
- Enjoy working with the computer
- Linguistic skill – good command of spoken and written German, good command of English
- You are a communication talent, motivated and reliable and like to work in a team
- You have an organizational talent
- You show initiative and work proactive, independent and structured
- A good result oriented payment with flexible working hours
- A great potential for your professional and personal development
- Attractive special benefits like operational accident insurance, company pension, capital accumulation benefits and much more
- A relaxed and collaborative working atmosphere
Interested? We look forward to your application!
Please send your application documents by e-mail to Mr. Manuel Schütz. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.
Manuel Schütz (Human Resources)
phone: +49 (0)176 108 43 650