Position Specification: Senior Industrial Designer
Reporting to: Directly to Head of Industrial Design
- A degree in Industrial Design, Transportation Design or equivalent degree.
- 5+ years of proven experience.
- Fluent in English (other languages is a plus).
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, 3D modeling & Rendering softwares (e.g. Rhino, 3D Max, Keyshot, Vray, 3D Max, Creo, Solid Works).
- Work with the design team in the development of the initial design/sketch up to the final model.
- Translate the sketches into fast 3D models in order to evaluate volumes, proportions and ergonomic aspects.
- Participate in the creative development of new concepts and the evolution of concepts in development.
- Create and plan the activities and deliverables for each design phase.
- Able to provide innovative and technical solutions.
- Be an active participant, team player and individual contributor in the complete design process.
- Communicate with clients and be able to give directions and recommendations to reach the desired result.
- 5+ years industry experience in Industrial Design (electronics, sporting goods, furniture, equipment and machinery, consumer products, graphic design and packaging) and/or Interior & Transportation Design (yachts, airplanes, private jets, trains, people movers).
- Demonstrated abilities and sensibilities on the creation of elegant, refined and beautiful designs.
- Capable to illustrate and visualize concepts and ideas through hi-level sketches.
- Outstanding 3D capabilities on designing complex volumes and controlling surfaces (a parametric program like Creo / Solid Works is a plus).
- Previous experience in the full design process from briefing to production.
- Capable of communicating with Engineering Team and support the pre-feasibility phase of the projects.
- Proven experience on collaborating with mechanical engineers and deep knowledge on production methodology and manufacturing techniques.
- Qualified candidates will be well organized and have the ability and commitment to meet tight design schedules.
- Have demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
If you are interested in joining our team, we would be happy to receive your application (CV + portfolio to be as an attachment) including your salary requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org