2018 – CHANGE OF MANAGEMENT CEO
July 2018, David Gagliardi takes over management as new CEO.
2013 – MPX ENTWICKLUNG BECOMES PININFARINA DEUTSCHLAND
October 2013, the two subsidiaries of mpx Entwicklung GmbH in Munich and Stuttgart merge to Pininfarina Deutschland GmbH, headquartered in Munich.
2006 – REORGANISATION AND FOUNDING OF MPX ENTWICKLUNG GMBH
- August 2006, incorporation of the Munich branch office MSX International into the Pininfarina Group under the new name mpx Entwicklung GmbH in Munich
- December 2006, relocation of the headquarter Pininfarina Deutschland GmbH from Renningen to Leonberg
- June 2007, start of mpx as branch office of Pininfarina Deutschland at location Leonberg
- April 2008, founding of mpx Entwicklung GmbH in Leonberg
- May 2008, Pininfarina Deutschland becomes Holding and transfers the active business to its wholly owned subsidiaries – mpx Entwicklung GmbH in Munich and mpx Entwicklung GmbH in Leonberg
1991 – FOUNDING OF PININFARINA DEUTSCHLAND
Through the acquisition of Erich Sollner KG, Pininfarina Deutschland GmbH in Renningen near Stuttgart becomes a subsidiary of the Italian Pininfarina S.p.A