Information on the processing of personal data in accordance with EU Regulation 679/2016
TITLEHOLDER OF THIS PROCESS
Pininfarina S. p. A. Via Montecuccoli n. 9 – 10121 Torino
CATEGORIES OF DATA PROCESSED
• Personal data
• Contact details (email, telephone number)
• Geo-location and/or internet navigation data collected through cookies installed on your computer or mobile device.
Definitions according to European regulation no. 679/2016
Personal Data shall mean: “any information relating to a person or identifiable individual (” person concerned “); an identifiable individual refers to a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, and in particular to an identifier such as his or her name, identification number, location data, online identifier or to one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity”.
Sensitive Data is ”personal data revealing a person’s racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade-union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data uniquely identifying a person, data concerning the health or sex life or sexual orientation of the person”. Judicial data is data relating to criminal convictions and offences or associated security-related measures.
Processing shall mean “any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or sets of personal data, whether or not by automatic means, such as the collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration of personal data, its retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, comparison, restriction, erasure or destruction of such data”.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
We hereby inform you in accordance with art. 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016, that our company will process your personal data in compliance with all legislation regarding the protection of personal data and in compliance with the obligations and guarantees of the law, contracts and regulations.
• The personal data you provide is collected for the sole purpose of recruitment and selection of personnel and sending newsletters or business information as described below..
• Within our organisation your data will only be known to people specifically appointed and instructed. Your personal data may also be communicated, for the same purposes, to Italian and/or foreign subsidiaries or affiliates of Pininfarina S.p.A..
• The candidate may at any time exercise his or her rights under art. 15 of the EU Regulation referred to at the end of this document.
• The undersigned titleholder for the company is the Legal Representative pro tempore, based at the Company’s registered office in via Nazionale 30 – Cambiano (TO).
HOW WE PROCESS YOUR DATA
The processing of your personal data is carried out in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations and any other applicable rules and is carried out with the help of automated and electronic means, as well as manually, all of which are designed to ensure maximum security and confidentiality, also by virtue of the granting of access to personal data to those responsible for its processing and within the scope of the appointment. The Title holder shall put in place adequate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk of the data being processed.
In addition to the purposes described above, we may, in accordance with applicable legal requirements, use your information to provide you with advertising, promotions, newsletters and information about our products and services tailored to you and your needs. This may include the use of demographic data or trend data provided by third parties where permitted. Your contact information, including telephone numbers and email addresses, may be used to contact you. This processing takes place based on a specific and explicit consent, which can be revoked at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe button at the bottom of each communication, and for a maximum duration of 24 months. Pininfarina reserves the right, based on its legitimate interest, to send commercial communications to those who have already purchased a product without obtaining prior consent, always in compliance with the provisions of the Privacy Code (so-called soft spam). Also, in this case, if you no longer wish to receive our updates, simply unsubscribe from the newsletter service.
It’s in your right to ask to delete your personal data using the link “unsubscribe” at the bottom of every newsletter.
PERIOD OF RETENTION OF DATA and RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
The period of retention of the data contained in your CV is two years of receipt of the data, and you are kindly requested to inform us of any updates.
The period of retention of the data provided us to subscribe to newsletter/business communications is two years of receipt of the data, and you are kindly requested to inform us of any updates.
In order to exercise the rights provided for by the EU Regulation (Article 15 – Right of access, Article 16 – Correction, Article 17 – Cancellation) you must write to email@example.com. To find out the updated list of titleholders write to firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data which allow us to compare new visitors with previous ones and to understand how users surf our website. We use the data collected through the cookies to offer you an experience capable to reflect your interests and your preferences and to allow an easier access to our services.
Visit AboutCookies.org to obtain further information about cookies and their influence on your surfing experience.
The type of cookies we use
“Strictly necessary” cookies
These cookies are fundamental in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as entering the website reserved areas. Without these cookies some essential services – such as for compiling a form for a competitive exam – may not be used.
These cookies collect information about how the users use a website, e.g. which are the most visited pages and if error messages are received from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that could identify a visitor. All collected information are aggregated and therefore anonymous. These cookies are only used to improve the operation of a website. By using our website the user accepts the installation of such cookies on her/his device.
Cookies allow the website to remember the choices made by the user (such as name, language or origin) and they supply modern and personalized functions. These cookies may also be used to remember the changes made to the text or font size and to other sections of web pages which may be personalized. They may be used to supply you the required services, such as watching a video or the comments on a blog. The information collected by these cookies may be made anonymous and incapable to control your surfing activity on other websites. By using our website the user accepts the installation of such cookies on her/his device.
Here following is the table containing the cookies used in our website.
|_js_datr||.facebook.com||5 months||Third Parts|
|locale||.facebook.com||1 week||Third Parts|
|NID||.google.com||6 months||Third Parts|
|PRF||.google.com||2 years||Third Parts|
|__utmb||.pininfarina.com||2 days||Third Parts|
|GEUP||.youtube.com||1 day||Third Parts|
|PREF||.youtube.com||8 months||Third Parts|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||.youtube.com||8 months||Third Parts|
How to manage cookies on your computer
If you want to allow cookies on our website, please follow the steps below:
1. Click on “Tools” in the upper part of the browser window and select “Options”
2. Click on “Under the Hood”, find the “Privacy” section and select the “Content settings” button.
3. Now select “Allow local data to be set”
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
1. Click on “Tools” in the upper part of the browser window and select “Internet Options”; now click on the “Privacy” tab.
2. While allowing cookies on your browser, make sure that the privacy level is set to medium or lower.
1. Click on “Tools” in the upper part of the browser window and select “Options”
2. Select the Privacy icon
Safari on OSX
1. Click on ‘Safari’ in the upper part of the browser window and select the option “Preferences”
2. Click on ‘Safety’ and on “Accept cookies”
3. Select “Only from the website”
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
1. Click on ‘Mozilla’ or ‘Netscape’ in the upper part of the browser window and select the option “Preferences”.
2. Scroll down till displaying the cookies in “Privacy and safety”.
3. Select “Allow cookies only for the source website”
1. Click on “Menu” in the upper part of the browser window and select “Settings”
2. Select “Preferences” and then the icon “Advanced”.
3. Select the option “Allow cookies”
You may also refuse the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of the data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available by clicking on the link below http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en