Project Manager - Design
Cambiano - Italy
Pininfarina is looking for a highly skilled, competitive, Jr Project Manager, with the desire of joining a multicultural, dynamic and highly creative team. Experience in Project Management of Product Design is a plus.
The PM is responsible for:
- Support the whole product development process in collaboration with the business areas;
- Monitor the overall design with a great focus on margin improvement;
- Support the Lead Design in the full project process andin the coordination of technical delivery teams;
- Overall project schedule and project deliverables responsibility;
- Reporting of tasks and milestones in order to carry out the project to the project plan;
- Scheduling of project meetings, compilation of minutes and actions/decisions made throughout the project;
- Tracking of project time and deliverables in order to respect budget and requirements;
- Centralize all documentation related to the project and ensure their conformity;
- Provide forecast of billable time;
- Management of the day-to-day activities and the SAP update and weekly report.
The Successful Applicant
The perfect candidate for the role of Project Manager will demonstrate the following features:
- At least 3 years of experience in the role, managing small multiple projects and Knowledge of planning, programming of design project;
- Experience in Agile methodology of project management (a certification is a plus)
- Fluent in English;
- Problem solving, communication, leadership skills.
- Experience with SAP by Design
- Support in project budgeting