Sales and Marketing Associate
We are currently seeking for a full-time energetic with outstanding personality Sales and Marketing Associate with at least 2-3 years of relevant work experience in a commercial area of high value-added services, preferably in Architecture, Industrial Design, Tech industry, and luxury premium products sector. After a training period in our office in Miami, FL (USA), the employee may be transferred to another location within the United States.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Draft commercial proposals. Support the negotiating and closing the terms of an agreement
- Build and manage commercial relationships with potential customers and clients. Quality-lead generation
- Liaison with the R&D and Design Team to develop comprehensive quotations and to identify the best design strategy applied to the Customers’ need
- Market analysis, competitor’s analysis of business intelligence and benchmarking leading to the identification of new opportunities
- Develop business presentations and co-branding strategy with Clients
- Stay perceptive of forecasting files, supporting the track of weekly, monthly, and yearly company forecast, keeping the accuracy and understanding the relevancy of sales tracking and measurement systems, including CRM
- Support the Corporate marketing team in press release drafts and other marketing initiatives as the liaison for the American entity
- Work with a PR agency in developing PR initiatives and tracking the efficacy
- Maintain tracking of company leads and support sales team with the market knowledge
- Maintain the marketing, communication, and events plan including budget management for the marketing department
- Plan and develop a strategy and goal setting for social media, including brand development and awareness. Keep track of and address client queries
- Help execute impactful communications plans working closely with Sales and Design teams to create strong brand activations for standalone and/or client-related events
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- 2-3 years of work experience, possibly followed by a reliable network that is connected to the industries of further expansion: Architecture, Industrial Design, Tech industry, and luxury premium products sector.
- Experience in all aspects of planning and implementing high-end sales strategy, presenting first-rate technical sales skills.
- Effective presentation skills in a variety of formal settings, both inside and outside the organization.
- Brand Management/Ambassador with a powerful sense of trade marketing skills – commercial skills – and a deep financial understanding of the overall process.
- A natural negotiator that builds and maintain strong relationships with international clients with diverse cultural backgrounds
- An independent thinker that capture design ideas, abstract concepts and can translate them into actual agreements.
- Result-oriented with strong problem-solving and organizational skills
- A team player that takes the extra mile to reach excellence with a collaborative attitude always
- Passion for innovation, design, innovative technologies, and new media.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be willing and ready to travel, including international trips
- Must have granted permission to work legally in the U.S. without future Visa sponsorship requirements.
- Reliable Book of Business
- PR and copywriting experience
- Experience dealing with industrial design, product development and/ or interior design and/or architecture-real estate business
- Adobe Illustrator, InDesign knowledge, Photoshop
- Working proficiency in a second language such as Italian, Spanish and/ or Portuguese